Dear friends & Family,
If you want good results for your 2022 final donation,
Please consider us.
1) not even the director of our ministry gets paid.
2) we minister in all the correction centers in N B
3) we help with the financial need in drug treatment centers.
4) we minister in the treatment centers.
5) we supply Bibles to the correction centers
6) we help to restore people and reinstate them back into mainstream society.
7) we supplied 91,568 packets of milk to children in Kenya that are in prisons with their mothers
8) we supplied over 6,500 Bibles to the prisons of Kenya
9) we built a Christian orphanage (Tabitha House) used to house 20 prison children
10) we are planning to start to build Tabitha House 2 before the end of 2022
11) we feed over 100 street children every week in a park in Kakamega.
12) we operate a Seed the Need thrift store and all profits are used in the ministry.
The cost is approximately $4000.00 per month just to operate one orphanage, not counting the milk for the prisons or the feeding program for the street children we hold every Saturday in Kakamega.
Please help today, their lives depend on it.
Thank You, Be Blessed Real Good
Rev Brent Bishop Founder, Director
Prison Christian Ministries
176 Main Street, Fredericton NB